Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Franck Olivier

I am Franck Olivier was born in Congo Brazzaville (more photos of brazzaville) a small and beautiful country in central Africa, after leaving my country i went to Senegal in Dakar( Historical country in West Africa) "more photos of Dakar" where i got all my university degree( master in networking and database) and moved to France especially in Lille where all my family have been living for more than 10 years.
I have been in New Zealand, Auckland for seven months and live in St Lukes, hummmm no much hobbies just trying my best to improve quickly my english and to be fluent.
In part from learning english, i read books about computer science and spend my time to church
i'm sorry if i make people upset but i dont't like pets.
I am single no kids, and i have a big family many sisters and brothers and many nephews and nices most of them live in France my mum live in the North of France (Lille) she is retired and my dad passed away more than 10 years ago.
I used to work in Telecom campanies in Senegal for many years.
My plan it's to imporve my english and to get a New Zealand Degree.
English it's my fourth langage my first language it's French and Kikongo and Lingala (which are a congolese langages)
my weakness in english it's that i forget every time new words, my strength it is i spend all my time speak english.
i have been in several coutries in Africa and in Portugal

1 comment:

spark try on blog said...

hi there
are you come back from city?when i drive you to the city you said that you want to go to *&^%& ,i am so happy :) :) :)